Site of Adventures/Miles

Site of Adventures/Miles

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Old Grad School Try

So I'm going to give this thing a try again. Hopefully I'll be more committed to it this time around.

Anyway, today was the first day of my 4th quarter of chiropractic school. I ran 4 miles in 27:15 with Otto around Glendoveer golf course. I did some strides on a grass field on the way back to school and then some arm/ab work back at school.

I am too fat from my time off over break to run shirtless, even though it's kinda warm out. Oh well, such is the price we pay when we're used to eating 5000+ calories/day, stop working out and keep caloric intake high.

Day/Week Totals:
4/4

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you're back writing again Wolf. I know the feeling as its not too nice looking in the mirror when you've got a food/beer belly.

    ReplyDelete