Site of Adventures/Miles

Site of Adventures/Miles

Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Morning!

It came way too quickly. When my alarm went off at 5:30 this morning I was shocked and tired. I even resisted the temptation to go out drinking with my roommate! Though I did go bouldering inside for a couple hours before consuming a couple more beers with my burrito.

After making it to school, I sat through 2 hours of Pathology lecture and 3 hours of Physiology lecture before being released to the wild and 6 easy miles. I did 2 loops of Glendoveer, sans Otto, in 39:35, to average about 6:36 for the run. Pretty satisfactory in my opinion. I'm happy with how I've been able to get back and I'm hoping for some good stuff coming up.

Miles: 6 for the day/6 for the week
Pullups: 24 for the day/24 for the week

No comments:

Post a Comment