Site of Adventures/Miles

Site of Adventures/Miles

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Palpating Paladins

No, I have no idea what the title means. I was just looking for some kind of alliterative word to go along with palpating. Palpation lab is my first class of the morning on Wednesdays and we're steadily moving through the body. I feel reasonably confident in my ability to feel people up. In a few more years I'll be able to do it legally, which I can't wait for.

Did the usual two laps around Glendoveer, solo, then added on 6 strides on some grass at the Portland Christian School. Their mascot is the Royals and their colors are purple and gold, so I like them by default. Hopefully running around in stuff that is of similar color will keep them from yelling at me when I attempt to take over their track in the springtime. Or, you  know, not being a jerk when I'm out there might help as well.

I ended up releasing the kraken, in close proximity to a backyard, prior to performing strides. I thought most Portland public parks had restrooms? Guess this one's not big enough for it. Anyway, the kraken trying to be released caused the run to be a little slower, 47:35, than normal.

Day/Week: 7/24.5

No comments:

Post a Comment