Site of Adventures/Miles

Site of Adventures/Miles

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Berm Tempos

How two reasonably intelligent people misread a workout is beyond me, but it happened. The plan was supposed to be 3xberm with 2 min recovery at 5:30 effort (The Nike berm is 3200m around). Somehow this turned into 3 consecutive laps of the berm at 5:30 effort, with no recovery. The workout actually went pretty well for me and despite nearly plowing through the BAC youth team I managed to run quite well. I hit 11:45-11:30-11:15 for my 3 loops, coming out to 34:30 for the total time. I have to be pretty pleased with averaging 5:45s, at night, on wood chips, in cold weather, and steadily increasing the pace. I think this has to mean that good things are coming and probably coming this weekend when I race.

Day/Week: 9.5/17.5

No comments:

Post a Comment