Site of Adventures/Miles

Site of Adventures/Miles

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Double Down

Today I ran twice, known as "doubling" in the world of distance running. The idea is to try and squeeze in a few more miles, if you've got the time. My double consisted of running about 5.5 miles in the morning in 38:00, then running another 4 in 28:00 in the afternoon with Otto around Glendoveer. My morning run took me to the Rose Quarter TC to catch the train out to school. It's a lot of fun when you can see the train coming over the Steel Bridge and know that if you hammer you could probably catch it in time. Once I even did the sideways slide into the train as it was departing, with some great looks from the passengers.

Miles: 9.5 for the day/28.5 for the week
Pullups: 6 for the day/66 for the week

No comments:

Post a Comment