Site of Adventures/Miles

Site of Adventures/Miles

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Back For Some SLR......

Stayed with Hoss in order to run long with him in the morning. It was brutally cold out, especially by Portland and Baton Rouge standards. We bundled up and hit the trails of Forest Park for some running. We gained access at Lower MacLeay Park, ran to the Stone House, down Wildwood to Fire Lane 1, down FL#1 to Leif, then back to Hoss's. Never, ever, ever will I ever go DOWN FL#1 again. It was awful and killed my quads. Run totalled 95 minutes and I'm calling it 14 miles, but it may be less.

Also, I have resolved to streak this year. Not the kind that involves going through the quad to the gymnasium, but the kind that involves running daily. My resolution is to accumulate 30 min of running each day. Doesn't have to be all at once, just has to add up to more than 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment